- Fingertip pulse oximeter for simple daily checking, can be used in families, school, social care institutions, community center, etc.
Intended for measuring blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate of adults or children, and you can use it for measurement before or after sports.
- Equipped with clear TFT screen showing SpO2 value, pulse rate (PR), pulse wave, etc.
- Easy to use, open the probe, then insert one finger into the probe, turn on the oximeter, after about several seconds, the measurement result can be read directly from the screen.
- Powered by 2pcs AAA batteries(not included), the pulse oximeter will automatically power off in 8s if there is no finger signal.
- Compact size and lightweight, with lanyard, convenient to carry around and use anytime anywhere.
- Color: White & Blue
- Display Type: TFT display
- SpO2 Declared Accuracy: 70%-99%, ±2% on the stage of 80%-99%,±3% on the stage of 70%-79%
- PR Declared Accuracy: 30-240bpm, ±1bpm
- Power Supply: 2 * AAA batteries(not included)
- Operation Temperature: 5℃-40℃
- Operation Humidity: 15%-80%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa-106kPa
- Item Size: 6 * 3.2 * 3.2cm/ 2.4 * 1.3 * 1.3in
- Item Weight: 25g/ 0.88oz
- Package Size: 7 * 7 * 4cm/ 2.8 * 2.8 * 1.6in
- Package Weight: 41g/ 1.4oz
- 1 * Oximeter
- 1 * Lanyard
- 1 * User Manual(English)
About Pulse Oximeter:
Pulse oximeters Suitable for homes, hospitals, schools and physical examination centers.use are small, lightweight monitors that painlessly attach to a fingertip to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body.
An oxygen level of greater than 95% is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level. An oxygen level of 92% or less (at sea level) suggests a low blood oxygen.1,2 In addition to oxygen level, pulse rate is also displayed.
Normal pulse rate values for adults 60-80 beats per minute2. Heart rate can be expected to increase some with exercise and oxygen saturation may slightly decrease (it should still remain at 90% or greater though).